Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007

We have a volleyball game today. We're playing Darrington. We beat them last time, so I'm sure we'll destroy them! We didn't do so good yesterday though. We played at Kings and they're really good. They are a private school, so I'm sure they recruit their players. JV tied. I won the first game for us by making a serve and getting and ace, but we lost the second one. Varsity lost all three games. I was so mad because Coach Mandy didn't play me on Varsity and I would have done good, and we could have gone out with a little bit of dignity, but I can't stay mad at Mandy for more than like two seconds, so I can't complain. Hailey Blavka was at the game. We were never really friends, but I guess it was cool to talk to her and see her again. Anyways, I'll writ more after we KILL Darrington.

No comments: