Monday, February 25, 2008

Curiosity

POTC Fanfic cuteness!

He was right. I don't want this. I want to know what freedom tastes like- what he tastes like. Why couldn' t I figure it out sooner? A lapse of judgement, I guess.

I opened his door quietly. I could hear his gentle breathing among the darkness as I approached him. I places a hand on his sculpted chest. "Jack!" I whispered. Nothing. I repeated my self-"Jack!" His eyes flutterd open. He smiled when he saw my face. He sat up stiffly and patted the spot in front of him inviting me to sit. I hopped on his bed as he lit a candle.

"What's on your mind, love?" ha asked, taking my hands into his. It was as if nothing had happened- as if I hadden't killed him.

"Oh, Jack. I've been so blind," I allowed a tear to roll down my cheek and he gently wiped it away. I knew I loved him. But every time he looked at me I melted. I coun't think, I couldn't breathe- but I could feel.

His eyes were wide with concern. Had he just forgotten? It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore. He had to know.

"What are you doing to me, Jack Sparrow?" I wondered out loud. A suductive smirk blossomed on his lips.

"This," he whispered. He kissed me gently. I laughed benieth the kiss and we parted. "Now what's on you mind?" I snaked my hands up his shirt. Maybe I wasn't ready to tell him.

"Would you understand what I meant if I said I didn't love you?" He smiled as he kissed my neck gently.

"Every word, love."

No comments: