Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

Hey. Sorry I haven't written in a while. My computer had a virus, so I couldn't get on to blogger.

I had a great time last Wednesday (Halloween!!!!!). I went to my friend Sarahs house after school. I dressed up as Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Sarah was Pocahantus. We went to her church for dinner and they had a haunted house. It was fun. I met alot of new people and her bishop. The Mormons are really nice-I don't agree with alot of what they believe in, but as a people, they are good. The haunted house was really scary!!! This guy named Kip grabbed Sarahs legs and she fell ontop of him and I fell ontop of Sarah. It was dark and we couldn't see anything. I screamed so loud!!!!! Her brother, Nick, grabbed my shoulders and I was so scared, I cried. But all in all it was a good night.

1 comment:

Mr. Bergquist said...

Change your settings so that more of your posts are visible on the main page. :)